Info and Tips Mobile, Smartphone, and Gadget

Samsung, iPhone, Android, Nokia.

Tips on How to Overcome Disorders Java In Samsung Champ GT-C3303I

How to Troubleshooting Java In Samsung Champ GT-C3303I


I say good afternoon to buddies who had always been on this blog as well as listen to all this chatter thumb, I say thank friends :D

Ok .. This time I want a bit of a problem memabahas Mobile Samsung Champ champ GT- C3303I very annoying especially when Meng-install the application or game often appears notif "Interference Java".
The way to overcome the "Interference Java" on Samsung Champ GT- C3303I :

1. Do not be too much store applications or games, a minimum of 4-5 applications only.
2. If you want to install a game or an application on file size under 200kb try Surer Si Disorders If Java would emerge biggrin.
3. If my friend want to install the file size is 200KB recurring notification "java Disorders" Which is very annoying way To file size 500KB to the Top before Download / Install file press * # 52,828,378 # code and set the OTA test Change a JAR Maximun size to 1000 and set the MIDP Heap Memory test Change to 2500.

This setting will return to normal when the phone is in power off.


Well .. the way I Overcome sob when Meng-install the application or game Frequently appearing Alert "Interference Java". For Mobile Samsung GT- C3303I users should not be discouraged, I hope Ways above could Helpful.


Note: Setting Ota Test will return to normal when the phone din0ntaktifkan, and For Samsung Champ champ GT- C3303I not suport Themes namely can not install the theme.


So first shared ya .. do not forget, and do not forget to comment if there are not clear......
Share this article :
+
2 Komentar untuk "Tips on How to Overcome Disorders Java In Samsung Champ GT-C3303I"

Nice thread, but unfortunately mine is S3.. is it also applicable in S3?

thanks, but this does not apply to the S3..